LAMP Development Services
LAMP setups are capable of providing almost linear improvements in performance for services having the number of internal databases read operations much higher than the number of write/update operations.
Why get LAMP Applications Developed?
- LAMP Web Applications are used for most of the web browsers
- The applications are easily developed as the coding process is easy
- Applications based on LAMP are easily developed and deployed quickly
- The robust Linux architecture ensures secured and safe web development
- Handpicked and highly experienced team.
- 100% Transparency
- No Outsourcing, all gems inhouse
- Excellent coding standards with Rails testing scenarios
- Not just programming but excellent UX architecture too
- netsniff-ng – For security testing and hardening
- Snort – An intrusion detection (IDS) and intrusion prevention (IPS) system
- RRDtool – For diagrams
- Nagios, Collectd or Cacti – For monitoring.
- WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
- MAMP (Macintosh, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
- BAMP (BSD, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
- WIMP (Windows, IIS, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP)
Legacy Cyber Tech is a trusted choice of clients when it develops more advanced LAMP-based application development. Legacy Cyber Techs’ LAMP developers are highly skilled, experienced, and certified professionals, dedicated to developing applications which involve fusion of latest technologies making the best use of LAMP features.