Endpoint Security for your Business
Establish a secure Enterprise Endpoint foundation
The connection of mobile phones, laptops, tablets and other wireless devices to corporate networks creates attack paths for security threats.
In network security, endpoint security refers to a methodology of protecting the corporate network when accessed via the above mentioned remote devices or other wireless and mobile devices. Each device with a remote connecting to the network creates a potential entry point for security threats. Endpoint security is designed to secure each endpoint on the network created by these devices.
Endpoint Security with Legacy Consortium:
With years of domain expertise dealing with any and every security concerns, we are designed to meet the unique needs of small-to-medium and large enterprise environments. We have the proven skills and expertise to protect your endpoints from today’s cybersecurity threats.
Legacy Consortium believes Endpoint security management is a policy-based approach to network security that requires endpoint devices to comply with specific criteria before they are granted access to network resources. Endpoints can include PCs, laptops, smart phones, tablets and specialized equipment such as bar code readers or point of sale (POS) terminals.
- Advisory & Assessment : Analyze, Strategize and Architect DC Security through Field tested methodologies and proven frameworks by Best-in-class resources. Security Posture, Threat landscape and Risk assessment services.
- Network Security Optimization & Deployment : Collect and analyze data for trends and exceptions. Review network security component placement and configuration. Build scalable, adaptable, easy-to-upgrade security solution. Deploy Next Generation Firewall / IPS, Anti Malware Protection, Data Loss Prevention, Threat Defense and Management Solutions.
- Endpoint protection & encryption : Security Posture, Threat landscape and Risk assessment services.
- Monitor your systems 24/7 : Fully encrypt data on desktops, laptops, files, folders and removable media such as CDs, DVDs, and USB drives. Advanced anti-x and threat protection, including optional virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) & integrated data loss prevention (DLP).
Benefits of Endpoint Security:
- Achievecompliance to regulations, laws and standards that call for endpoint security controls
- Address threats to your endpoints proactively and enable rapid threat resolution
- Manage endpoint protection through a single pane of glass using advanced security tools and technology
- Streamline experience for enabling and customizing guest network access