Continuous Compliance Management at its best!
Can you demonstrate continuous compliance and assurance?
Today, a growing number of organizations are subject to industry, government and regulatory standards. These regulations were born out of a genuine need to protect valuable applications and data, and to ensure continuity of service. Enterprises today need automated assessment of security and compliance controls in order to demonstrate a repeatable and trackable process to auditors and stakeholders.
Preparing for compliance audits is a painstaking, labour-intensive activity. By the time an issue is found through an audit and is remedied, the threat may have gone unaddressed for months. Continuous risk visibility, automated assessment, and prescriptive remediation guidance enable teams to remediate risk faster, reducing cyberattack surface, improving security posture, and lowering the risk of breach.
Continuous Compliance & Assurance with Legacy Consortium:
Continuous compliance can’t be achieved in the data centre alone. It requires people, processes, expertise and tools to come together in order to achieve a state of continuous compliance. That is where we come in, Legacy Consortium helps you achieve compliance and increased security across your IT and business environments, and then maintains that on an ongoing basis for you. With constantly evolving regulatory mandates, industry best practices, and the increasing complexity in today’s IT environments, you need the clarity, control and flexibility that we can provide to automate assessment of security and compliance controls.
- Audit ready Accreditations : Get audit-ready evidence for compliance, including HIPAA, PCI, SOC2, ISO, GDPR, and security policy packs such as NIST, DISA.
- Security Posture : Security posture assessment and baseline the Security configurations. Improve Posture and Resilience consistently.
- Compliance Management : Quarterly audit sprints for continuous monitoring, and on-demand, audit-ready reports enable compliance. Continuous process improvement.
Benefits of Continuous Compliance & Assurance:
- Prioritize and track remediation and exceptions, demonstrating a repeatable auditable process for compliance management.
- Drive continuous improvement of the information security program and record progress toward achieving strategic goals and compliance with requirements.
- Optimize consistency and efficiency of security implementations and minimize potential for recurrence of systemic issues.
- Create regular measurement and reporting of progress and issues and inform modifications to risk analyses and risk mitigations.