Are you considering entering the “cloud”? One of the most rapidly evolving and widely deployed technologies is server virtualization. Although many organizations are realizing the cost savings and ease of deployment and management from implementing virtualized servers, there are also security benefits to virtualization: easier business continuity and disaster recovery, single points of control over multiple systems, role-based access, and additional auditing and logging capabilities for large infrastructures.
However, virtualization technology is the focus of many new potential threats and exploits and presents new vulnerabilities that must be managed. In addition, there are a vast number of configuration options that security and systems administrators need to understand, with an added layer of complexity that has to be managed by operations teams. At LCT we understand that careful planning with regard to access controls, user permissions, and traditional security controls are essential. We understand today’s known virtual server attack vectors as well as theoretical attack methods.
Legacy Cyber Tech Cloud Security Consulting Services include:
- Security architecture and design consulting
- Gap analysis and requirements definition
- Develop a use case matrix to track requirements and priorities
- Product evaluation and selection
- Product installation, configuration and integration with existing environment
- Measurement and tuning
- Process development and documentation